Cable Matters 160021 5Feet
Rating By: Tyrell Seymour
Last updated: Jun 18 2018
Recommended Purchase 5 out of 5
Where to buy now
Intended for Wired Home and Office Networks
The Cable Matters Cat6 Snagless Network Patch Cable offers universal connectivity to computers and network components, such as routers, switch boxes, network printers, network attached storage (NAS) devices, VoIP phones, and PoE devices. Color-code, customize, and organize your home or office network with our cost-effective and highly rated 5-color combo Cat6 cables.
Built for Future-Proof Speed and Reliable Connectivity
This cable provides exceptional transmission performance and low signal losses. It supports up to 550 MHz and is suitable for Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, and 10-Gigabit Ethernet. All Cable Matters Cat6 cables are made of bare copper wire as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire, therefore fully compliant with UL Code 444, which requires pure bare copper wire in communications cables.
- High Performance Cat6, 24 AWG, RJ45 Ethernet Patch Cable provides universal connectivity for LAN network components such as PCs, computer servers, printers, routers, switch boxes, network media players, NAS, VoIP phones, PoE devices, and more; Comes with 5-color combo: Black, Blue, Green, Red, and White, easy for cable management and cable identification
- Cat6 performance at a Cat5e price but with higher bandwidth; Future-proof your network for 10-Gigabit Ethernet (backwards compatible with any existing Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet); Meets or exceeds Category 6 performance in compliance with the TIA/EIA 568-C.2 standard
- A Category 6 Ethernet patch cable is also referred to as a Cat6 network cable, Cat6 cable, Cat6 Ethernet cable, or Cat 6 data/LAN cable. A wired Cat 6 network is more reliable and secure than a wireless network for your internet connections
- The connectors with gold-plated contacts, molded strain-relief boots, and snagless molds resist corrosion, provide durability, and ensure a secure connection; Bare copper conductors enhance cable performance and comply with specifications for communications cables
- Flexible and durable Cat6 cable with high bandwidth of up to 550 MHz guarantees high-speed data transfer for server applications, cloud computing, video surveillance, and online high definition video streaming