CallToU Wireless Caregiver Pager
Rating By: Fleur Fisher
Last updated: Jun 28 2018
Recommended Purchase 5 out of 5
Where to buy now
Wireless caregiver pager easily installed with waterproof IP55 Plug-in and play.
Modern & stylish design
Approx. 500+feet operation range (open air)
5 Levels of volume
55 Ringtones. The default ringtone is “Ding-Dong”.
Low power consumption
Working voltage of Receiver:110-260V
Battery in Transmitter:12V 23A Alkaline battery
Working distance:1000ft In open area.
3 x Receiver
2 x Transmitters
2 x Double Sided Adhesive Tapes
1 x User Manual
2 x 12V 23A Batteries
The transmitter requires a 23A 12V Alkaline battery which is already included and not rechargeable. The Receiver plugs into a wall outlet and requires no battery.
- 3 Pagers and 2 Call Buttons, the Idea is for Both Caregiver and Patient/Elderly/Resident/Handicapped/Sick Freedom while Still calling for Help at home. Not need to Yell to Get Someone’s Attention
- Transmitter/Push Call Button is Waterproof. Acceptable for Meal/Soup Splash. And Allow to be Installed in the Washing Room
- Transmitter/Push Call Button is Easy Carry. It can Be Put in Pocket. Or Hang on neck as Pendant. Neck Strap included. Fixed in Bedside/Washing Room. The Fixed Bracket and Double sticker are included
- Pager/Chime Unit has 55 Ring Tones for Your Choice. Operating Range is 500+ Feet in open Area. 5 Level Adjustable Volume From 0db to 110db. Easy Use (Plug and Play) Plug the Receiver into an Electrical Outlet
- The Package Includes 3 Pager Units/Receivers and 2 Remote Transmitters, 2 Double Sided Stickers and 1 Fixed bracket for Transmitters,2pcs Neck Straps, 2pc 12V 23A Battery (Have been Installed inside of Button)