Recommended Purchase 4 out of 5
Where to buy now
At Enclave, we understand that half of the movie experience is heard and not seen. With the popularized sound bar audio solution, true surround sound is dismissed for convenience, ease of setup, and wiring issues. The Enclave Audio 5.1 WiSA Certified Wireless Home Theater System solves all that and more with uncompromising true wireless surround sound. The Enclave Smart Center connects to your TV with a single cable and will host HDMI and SPDIF (Optical) sources, including satellite, cable, streaming appliances, and gaming consoles. Included with the system is a wireless subwoofer, wireless rear speakers, wireless front speakers, a remote control, and the Enclave Audio Smart Center Speaker with ARC and CEC support.Note: The system works best with the left and right speakers either even with or in front of the center channel speaker.
- ELIMINATES THE NEED FOR AUDIO/VIDEO RECEIVER OR SPEAKER CABLES: The Enclave Smart Center serves as the central hub saving money and space without the need for an additional Audio/Video Receiver or running speaker any speaker cable.
- CUSTOM DESIGNED AND TUNED HD AUDIO WiSA SPEAKERS: Listen to 360 degrees of 24 bit HD wireless audio. Each Enclave rear surround speaker contains two full-range drivers on opposing sides of the enclosure for a widespread, enveloping surround experience.
- DOLBY DIGITAL AND DTS: Delivers an intense, cinema-like surround sound, even from stereo signals. For the those who prefer uncompressed audio, 5.1 channels of LPCM 24 bit uncompressed audio seamlessly surround you with zero lip-sync issues.
- HDMI INPUT: 3 HDMI inputs to connect your cable box, dish, gaming console, DVD-Blu Ray Player, Streaming appliance (Apple TV, Amazon Fire, Roku, etc.), HDMI pass-thru, CEC, and ARC are all supported. Power Supply : AC-100-240 Volt,50-60Hz
- 3.5mm ANALOG, OPTICAL and BLUETOOTH INPUT: Use almost any signal type. Use the Enclave Audio app for Android/iOS to stream music from your device, local network, or a selection of music services via Bluetooth or Google Cast. (Chromecast required)