Not Recommended Purchase 3 out of 5
Where to buy now
Garmin speak with Amazon alexa is your in-vehicle voice service for hands-free access to music, news and more -including the exclusive Garmin skill for turn-by-turn navigation. Simply connect Garmin speak to your vehicle’s stereo via Bluetooth or aux. Then say, “alexa, ask Garmin” to receive visual and spoken directions to wherever you want to go. Turn words into actions by asking alexa to order goods, make shopping lists, and even remotely manage your smart home devices such as lights, locks and thermostat. On road trips, your passengers can have fun with interactive games, jokes and trivia. Choose from thousands of skills available in the alexa skills store. Garmin speak: it’s what you love about Amazon alexa, now in your vehicle.
- Ask Alexa in your car to play music from Amazon Music, Pandora®, Sirius XM® and more; Additional streaming services, such as Spotify®, are expected to be added as available
- Ask Alexa to create to-do lists, play games, check your calendar, weather/traffic and control smart home devices
- The Garmin Speak app works with your Bluetooth®-enabled smartphone relying on a suitable cellular data connection; Use your phone’s Bluetooth or an AUX cable to hear audio through your car stereo
- Garmin Speak will continue to get smarter as new features and skills are available through automatic updates
- Use Garmin turn-by-turn navigation by saying, “Alexa, ask Garmin … ” Garmin Speak is only supported in the U.S.