Recommended Purchase 5 out of 5
Where to buy now
6 FT - BRAIDED 28 AWG - HDMI 2.0 CABLE - 18 GBPS - ETHERNET & AUDIO RETURN CHANNEL
Get your hands on this heavy duty high quality 6ft HDMI 2.0 cable, which will drive your 4K TV/Monitor at 2160P.
Don’t be fooled by thin Copper Clad Aluminium (CCA) cables. This beauty is made of 100% pure oxygen-free bare copper and is triple-shielded for maximum performance and ultra low SNR.
Never mind it’s thicker than most cables widely sold because a good cable is meant to be thick. Most 6 FT cables use cheaper & thiner 30 AWG wiring (10 GBPS). SecurOMax 6 FT cable uses more expensive thicker 28 AWG wiring which enables 18 GBPS speed required for all HDMI 2.0 features.
Connectors are 24K gold-plated and soldering points are covered by thick aluminium shell to achieve better shielding and even lower SNR.
Ethernet & Audio Return channels eliminate extra network and audio cables. Less cables means slimmer cable management box!
Supported video resolutions:
✔ Full HD 1080p
✔ Quad HD 1440p
✔ 3D Format
✔ Ultra HD 2160p
This cable also works with:
✔ ANY device bearing the HDMI logo.
✔ ALL revisions of HDMI v2.0, v1.4 & v1.3
- Supports HDMI 2.0 & 2.0a Ports (4K @ 60Hz, 18 Gbps, 28 AWG) - Connect 4K/HD TV to Blu-Ray/DVD Player, Xbox, Play Station, PC, and other HDMI devices
- Supports: 3D | HD 2K @ 1080p | QHD @ 1440p | UHD 4k @ 2160p (up to 60 Hz over HDMI 2.0 - HDMI 2.0 connection)
- Ethernet & Audio Return Channel - Eliminate all network & audio cables between devices
- Solid Aluminium Connector Housings - Braided Cord - 100% Pure Copper Wiring - Backwards compatible with HDMI v2.0, v1.4 & v1.3
- Length: 6 Feet (2 Meters) - Free Lifetime Replacement Guarantee