Recommended Purchase 4 out of 5
Where to buy now
Calling device for patients and the disabled: Since nanny of caregiver can not always stay with patients or the disabled, what to do when they need help especially during night? They can get timely and considerate care without yelling by just pressing the button.
Calling device for children: Mothers who want to exert independence of their children from a young age will not hesitate because they just need to press the button for help.
Waking up device: It is a very useful calling device for family with parents and children sleeping in separate room. In winter, parents can just press the button without getting dressed and getting up.
Care device for pregnant women or women during month of confinement after giving birth to a child: Both pregnant women or women during month of confinement after giving birth to a child need our considerate care. What shall we do when nanny. confinement-caring woman or family members can not stay with them all the time? Only by pressing the button can meet their demand.
Calling device for the elderly: Some emergencies are out of our control, such as heart disease, myocardial infarction and stroke, etc. There are many regrets even when children, nanny or caregiver may just in next room when it happens. They can not hear it especially during night when they are sleeping soundly. Once they have this calling device, the elderly can receive timely and effective help in case of emergencies by pressing the alarm button.
1. Melody sounds for selection. (23 melodies)
2. Optional working mode: alarm only; light only; light and alarm
3. Low battery indication.
1. Remote Receiver *1
2. Call Button *2
3. User Manual
- Two call buttons and one pager, easy push-button operation. Simply press either call button to alert the caregiver via the wireless receiver.
- The blue and red call button transmitter are small enough to be worn as a pendant, carried in pocket, or placed at bedside
- 3 Modes of Alert: Only light/only sound/both light and sound. The range is up to 300 feet in an open area. No need to yell to get someone’s attention.
- Pager is operated by 3 AAA betteries(NOT included) and transmitter is operated by 1 CR2032(Included)
- NOTE: Use a small cross screwdriver to open the back of the transmitter to remove the battery insulation sheet before use.