Kasa Smart WiFi Plug
Rating By: Gail Weber
Last updated: Jul 26 2018
Recommended Purchase 4 out of 5
Where to buy now
Control electronics from anywhere using your tablet or smartphone, track real-time energy and historical energy use and save on your next bill with the Wi-Fi Smart Plug with Energy Monitoring from TP-Link. Turn devices on and off, check status, create schedules and set timers using the Kasa app. Gain peace of mind by checking on your devices remotely and always coming home to a well-lit house. Use away mode to make it look like you are home when you travel and have lights turn on and off at set times to conserve energy.
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately).
- CONTROL FROM ANYWHERE - Turn electronics on or off from anywhere with your smartphone using the Kasa app (Compatible w/ Android & iOS)
- VOICE CONTROL - Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Microsoft Cortana supported devices for a hands-free experience
- ENERGY MONITORING - monitor enery consumption of your plug-in devices and set times and schedules to avoid waste.Operating Temperature: 0 ºC ~ 40 ºC (32°F ~ 104°F).
Operating Humidity: 5%~90%RH, Non-condensing
- KASA SCENES & SCHEDULES - Schedule the Smart Plug to automatically switch on and off when away or set a Scene for controlling many devices with a single button
- NOTE: Requires a secured 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network connection.