Ring Video Doorbell Pro
Rating By: Dione Sargent
Last updated: Jun 17 2018
Recommended Purchase 4 out of 5
Where to buy now
Versatile smartphone compatibility: Works with select IOS and android devices, WI-fi connectivity-2.4 GHz or 5 GHz Wi-Fi: Makes it easy to link with your home wireless network download the Ring app to view footage and receive alerts on your mobile device: You can keep an eye on your home and speak with visitors, all from a remote location record wide-angle high-definition video: Maintain a clear view of your home’s entrance for optimal security, optional cloud recording lets you view footage at a later time automatically record footage and receive alerts when motion is detected: Motion sensors let you know when someone is at your door night vision: Infrared led’s allow you to record footage, even in dim lighting, see and speak with visitors: 2-way audio with noise cancellation with crystal clear 1,080p HD video.Connects to existing doorbell wiring (wiring required), so you never have to charge a battery.
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately).
- See, hear and speak to anyone at your door from your smartphone, tablet or PC.
- Watch over your home in crystal-clear 1080p HD video. Operating Conditions: minus 5 degree Fahrenheit to 120 degree Fahrenheit
- Protect your home-day or night-with infrared night vision. Compatible with iOS, Android, Mac and Windows 10 devices
- Live View enabled: Check-in on your property at any time with video on demand.
- Lifetime purchase protection: If your doorbell gets stolen, we’ll replace it, for free!