Samsung SmartThings FMNKITUS2 F
Rating By: Tyrell Seymour
Last updated: Jun 14 2018
Recommended Purchase 5 out of 5
Where to buy now
SmartThings lets you easily control, monitor, and secure your home from anywhere in the world. The heart of your smart home, the Samsung SmartThings Hub will connect all of your different smart locks, lights, outlets, thermostats, and more and let you control them from the free SmartThings app. Receive notifications about what’s happening in and around your home and use your smartphone to remotely control your home’s security, energy usage, lighting, and more. Since SmartThings is compatible with a wide variety of smart devices from different companies, once you have the SmartThings Hub and the free app for iOS, Android, or Windows, you can add as many additional SmartThings sensors or other popular Z-Wave, ZigBee, or Internet-connected products as you want to enhance your connected home. The Samsung SmartThings Hub works in the US and Canada.
- Includes a SmartThings Hub to connect wirelessly with a wide range of smart devices and make them work together.
- Includes two SmartThings Multipurpose Sensors to receive alerts if windows open unexpectedly, set connected lights to turn on and off as you open doors, and much more.
- Includes a SmartThings Motion Sensor to receive alerts if there’s unexpected movement, set connected devices to turn on and off as people come and go, and much more.
- Includes a SmartThings Outlet to control lights, electronics, and small appliances from anywhere.
- Your smart home needs a brain, so get started with a SmartThings Hub. It connects wirelessly with a wide range of smart devices and makes them work together.