Samsung SmartThings Outlet Works
Rating By: Gail Weber
Last updated: Jul 26 2018
Recommended Purchase 4 out of 5
Where to buy now
The SmartThings Power Outlet can control and monitor whether lights, electronics and small appliances are turned on or off. It can be programmed to turn on and off automatically based on a fixed schedule or in response to other activities in your home. It requires the SmartThings Hub.
- Works with Alexa for voice control (hub required, Alexa device and hub sold separately).
- Connects to the Samsung SmartThings Hub to automate and monitor your home from the SmartThings smart phone app.
- Monitor and control lights, electronics, and small appliances from anywhere.
- Set Lights, electronics, and small appliances to turn on and off automatically.
- Wireless, simple to install, and easy to connect to your Samsung SmartThings Hub.
- SmartThings works with products from Samsung, Amazon, Bose, Schlage, Yale, Cree, Osram Lightify, Honeywell, First Alert, and more. Look for the Works With SmartThings logo or visit smartthings.com for a look at the full list of compatible devices.
- Control lights, electronics and small appliances from your smartphone.
- Power things like coffee machines, Crock-Pots, A/C units, portable heaters and fans using your smartphone.
- Save energy by restricting power to electronics or appliances or receive alerts if lights or electronics were accidentally left on.
- Acts as a ZigBee repeater, extending the range of your ZigBee devices, when plugged into a wall outlet.