Recommended Purchase 4 out of 5
Where to buy now
“The TL-PA9020P Powerline Kit equips any room with blazing fast internet by transforming your outlets into Ethernet ports for reliable wired connection to all of your devices, no matter how far from your router.
With 2x2 MIMO, the adapters intelligently transfer data through two streams for maximized speed. The HomePlug AV2 then rapidly transfers your data through the electrical wiring within the walls of your home. Beamforming additionally boosts overall performance by strengthening your signal towards powerline devices. Game on in crisp, clear 4K from any room in your household without staring down a loading screen.
The terms “AV2000” and “2000Mbps” are derived from applicable specifications and refer to the theoretical maximum physical-layer data transfer rate. Those terms are used on this product solely to indicate its compatibility with other “AV2000” or “2000Mbps” PowerLine devices. Actual data speeds vary and are limited by the product’s Ethernet port and other network conditions such as data traffic, electrical noise, and wiring issues. If you are uncertain about your network conditions, you should consult an IT professional to assist in selecting a networking product.”
- The Best Powerline: “The Best Powerline Networking Kit” - The Wirecutter. Compatible with Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista, Windows 7/8/8.1⁄10, Mac, Linux
- Super Fast Speed: Power Outlet Pass-through Home Plug AV2 standard compliant, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 2000Mbps, supports all your online needs
- MIMO Technology: 2x2 MIMO with Beam forming establishes multiple simultaneous connections for you to enjoy higher power line speeds and greater stability
- Gigabit port: 2x Gigabit Ethernet port connects devices like smart TVs, game consoles, and PCs to your network
- Industry Leading Support: 2-year warranty and free 24⁄7 technical support; J.D. Power Ranked TP-Link “Highest in Customer Satisfaction for Wireless Routers in 2017”; Patented Power-Saving Mode automatically reduces power consumption by up to 85%