Video Doorbell Vodool Wireless
Rating By: Arda Weaver
Last updated: Jun 28 2018
Recommended Purchase 4 out of 5
Where to buy now
Vodool Video Doorbell
720P HD Video
2.4G Wi-Fi Connection
Smart Relay Station
Live View Enabled
Infrared Night Vision
Day and Night Mode Auto Switch
PIR Motion Detection
Adjustable Motion Sensors
Quick and Easy Installation
Benefits of a Smart Relay Station:
1. Support a MAX 32GB micro SD card to store videos;
2. Extend Wi-Fi transmission distance and make sure the connection is more stable;
3. Ring when visitors ring the doorbell.
High quality two-way talk with noise cancellation enables you to see, hear and speak with visitors in real time from anywhere.
Sensitive PIR Motion Detection
The doorbell will immediately alerts push notifications to the mobile phone when someone hovers at the door and trigger its built-in motion sensors.
IR Night Vision
The infrared light will automatically turn on at night and infrared night vision will be performed with clear 720p HD video.
Quick and Easy Installation
No wires or cables are required. You just need to mount the gasket on the wall and hang the doorbell on it directly.
Packed with 4 AA batteries, easy to setup and works on any home.
Smart Home Appliance
Download “GosBell” app for free from App Store or Google Play. Then start to run the doorbell from your mobile phone. This device also support voice control and work with Amazon Alexa.
- Ture Wireless Connection and Smart Home Compatible: Just connect this doorbell to your Wi-Fi network to view everything happening at your door through the “GosBell” app after installation. You can also connect it to other smart home products such as Amazon Alexa.
- Two-Way Audio and HD Video: The app lets you speak to visitors and give instructions to delivery people using the doorbell’s built-in speaker and microphone. Also, the 720P 25fps smooth video enables you to see, hear and speak with visitor from anywhere. What’s more, with the advanced IR night vision, you could see who’s at your door clearly even when it’s dark out.
- Sensitive PIR Motion Detection: Once the doorbell detects motion (someone approaches your door), it’ll start recording and send an alert to your iOS or Android phone. Then you can open a video window to talk with the visitor if you’re so inclined. This adds greater security to your daily life.
- Smart Relay Station and Cloud Video Storage: The relay station could act as a Wi-Fi extender, thus ensure a more stable connection. It will ring when visitors ring the doorbell and support a 32GB micro SD card to store videos. Besides card storage, you could also rely on cloud storage to check historic recode.
- Easy Installation: No wires or cables are required. This device is powered by 4 AA batteries, so you can install it at any place you need. You just need to mount the gasket on the wall and hang the doorbell on it directly.