Wemo Light Switch WiFi
Rating By: Arda Weaver
Last updated: Jun 14 2018
Recommended Purchase 4 out of 5
Where to buy now
The Wemo Light Switch allows you to control your home lighting using just your phone, tablet or Voice (when paired with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant). This smart light switch connects to your existing home WiFi network to provide wireless control of your lights – with no subscription or hub required. From porch lights to ceiling fans to recessed lighting, Wemo Light Switch can control nearly anything that a traditional light switch can. Whether you’re unwinding on the couch, working at a coffee shop, or vacationing in the Caribbean, you’ll be able to remotely control your home lighting from anywhere.
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately).
- Wemo Light Switch seamlessly replaces your old wall light switch. Control you lights from Wemo Light Switch on the wall, the Wemo app, and even your voice with both Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant.
- Set schedules and timers. Set porch light to turn on at sunset. Schedule ceiling fans to turn before you arrive home. Sync on and off times to sunrise and sunset, and more.
- Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant. Pair Wemo Light Switch with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant built-in devices like Google Home to turn your lights on or off with just the power of your voice.
- Randomize Lights to Protect Your Home. Enable ‘Away Mode’ when you’re away and Wemo will turn lights on and off randomly. Electrical Ration: 120V/15A/60Hz/1800W.
- Works with Nest to detect when you’re home or away. Use Nest compatibility to turn a ceiling fan off when the house is empty, or have your lights switch on when you come home.
- NOTE: works with any one-way connection light switch (not compatible with 3-way) and requires a neutral wire.